Saturday, July 13, 2013

Frog Theme for the New School Year and Catching Up

Well, I have taken a whole year off of blogging due to my very busy schedule.  I would like to put up some more regular posts, but we'll see if I have time.  I am finishing off another year of summer preschool!  I only have two weeks left.  Then, it's a couple weeks off and school starts again!
I am really looking forward to teaching kindergarten and first grade again this year.  I already have 21 students signed up.  We remodeled my classroom this summer and now it has doubled in size!  And, for the first time ever, I will have a Teacher's Aide!  So, there's a lot to look forward to!
This year my theme is frogs and ponds.  Here's a sneak peek at one of our math learning centers.  I took the idea from www.teachingheart.net.  The first page is for first grade to practice addition.  The second page is for kindergarten to practice number recognition and dot patterns.
Frog Dice Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...