Saturday, November 16, 2013

Count the Ornaments Christmas Number Game

I just finished making a fun Christmas number game.  There are two different ways to play. 



The first way is to shuffle the ornament and word cards and place them face down in a stack.  Students take turns flipping the top card over and correctly counting the ornaments or following the directions on the word cards. 




The second way to play is to place all of the ornament and number cards face down on a table and take turns trying to make a match in a memory game.



I think that this will be a great addition to my Christmas learning centers.  I am also excited that it meets kindergarten common core standards.

I will be offering this product for free at my TpT store until December 1st.  Click HERE to head on over to get your free product!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...