Saturday, November 16, 2013

Christmas Learning Centers

I scored some cute items from the dollar spot at Target this weekend!


It made me so excited that I got out my winter learning activity box early!
Here are some of the learning centers that I will be getting ready over Thanksgiving Break.
These cookie cutters will be used in my art center as stencils.
 These stamps will be used in my writing center to make cards and to increase fine motor skills.
 This is a class favorite CVC game.  I downloaded it from Kelly's Kindergarten last year.
 This will go in my math centers with some pom-poms.  I will either use it with a spinner or have the kids practice putting the pom-poms on the presents in numerical order.
 I scored these bags from the Target dollar spot last year.  They are perfect to put learning centers inside.

Leave me a comment or link to your blog what you are planning for your winter learning centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...