Monday, October 10, 2011

The Very Busy Kindergarteners

Back cover of a book, made out of glue and glitter.
Last week we talked about spiders.  One of the spider books that we read was "The Very Busy Spider" by Eric Carle.  After we read the book, I had the students make their own books.  Here are some examples of their work.  This year, I have been impressed with my students' drawing and writing abilities.
"Joey wanted Austin to go get some ice cream, but Austin was very busy studying his spider."

Front cover, inside pages and back cover, before I put a student's book together.
Last week we talked about spiders.  One of the spider books that we read was "The Very Busy Spider" by Eric Carle.  After we read the book, I had the students make their own books.  Here are some examples of their work.  This year, I have been impressed with my students' drawing and writing abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...